Corrugated Tube Heat Exchangers
SPIRATUBE Tubular heat exchangers incorporate corrugated tubes or other new generation profiles designed to increase the turbulence of the fluid and therefore the rate of heat transfer.
- Large increase in heat transfer coefficient
- Thermal treatment is quicker and more effective
- More natural food products, No degradation in organic prosperities
- Products containing large particles can be processed
- No maintenance costs
- Corrugated tubes tend to be self-cleaning
- Reduction in heat transfer area
- Significant savings when using Titanium, Hastelloy etc.
- Ideal for high pressure and temperature processes
- The heat exchanger is smaller than the equivalent smooth tube unit