Sp-Series Milk Continuous Pasteuriser
The SEPAK INDUSTRIES SP-Series Continuous Milk Pasteurisation System are built on years of research & development and innovation. These Pasteurisers are specially designed built for Pasteurisation of milk on Dairy Farms or Boutique style Organic and non-Organic Milk, Fresh Milk, Full Cream Milk, Chesse Milk, Yoghurt Milk and Flavored Milk.
SP Series Milk Continuous Pasteuriser, Tetra Pak
The system is designed and constructed to Australian Standard 3993-2003 as required by Foodsafe NSW.
For more information, download our SP-Series Milk Continuous Pasteuriser brochure!
- Digital pasteurisation temperature control system.
- Digital cooling temperature control system.
- Compact system stainless steel 304 skid or wheel for mobility.
- Power supply 3phase 415V AC or 240V AC (on request).
- High efficiency stainless steel 316 hygienic pate heat exchanger, cross contamination proof.
- Stainless steel 316 holding tubes with name plate.
Series of control and safety devices to ensure perfect pasteurization according to the selected pasteurization temperature.
- Three-way diversion valve for recirculation to constant.
Electronic data logger to log process history.
- Flow control valve to give extra flexibility to change production rate.
- Data logger to log temperature trend up to 1 year.
- Fully Clean In Place (CIP) compatible design.