SEPAK INDUSTRIES Powder mixing systems, incorporating our new shear pump, are now available from Sepak Industries. The powder mixing system is a skid mounted, inline, powder / liquid blending system for introducing powders into continuous wet processes. This system is used where ‘difficult to wet’ powders cannot be simply tipped into a process vessel and stirred.
The powder mixer utilizes a shear pump, a self priming pump together with a powder hopper, valves and pipe work to significantly reduce dissolving times (up to 90%). The system can successfully dissolve 15 tonns per hour of sugar into cold water, resulting in cost savings compared to other dissolving processes. The high shear energy, up to 125000 s-1, is produced from the shear pumps 0.3 mm rotor/stator clearance and up to 38 m/s rotor tip speeds, has been proven to create homogenous emulsions from a diverse range of products.
Other proven applications include:
Standard Dimensions contact us for special requirement Pectin, sugar, citric acid in cold water
- Homogenising of frozen Banana puree 30m³/h
- Egg-powder in water
- Sugar / salt in liquid eggs
- Solving minerals (magnesium carbonate) in water
- Bio-Flour (>25%) in water in a yeast factory
- Solving sugar in condensed milk (40m 3/ hr)
- Producing chocolate topping (cocoa, milkpowder, creampowder & fat in syrup)
- Solving of minerals / vitamins / pectin / xanthangum / fluid-aroms in juice-concentrate.
- Solving of powder in fluids, like PTFE in Oil.
- Solving of fluids in fluids, like additives in engine / gear-oil, lubricants
See our demonstration below!