Centrifugal Open Impeller Pumps
SEPAK Industries supplies high quality stainless steel centrifugal pumps for all industrial needs, the services offer include:
- Consulting services for pumping solutions
- New pump supply and installation
- Supply of spare parts and servicing of existing pumps
We can deliver our pump ranges within a short lead time:
SEPAK centrifugal pump is manufactured in stainless steel and with a shrouded motor. It is sanitary and cost efficient design makes it perfect for the dairies, beverages, food processing, pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries.
Housed inside the casing, the impeller rotates in conjunction with the pump shaft. With this arrangement, the impeller blade conveys energy to the fluid in the form of kinetic energy and pressure energy. This pump is not reversible by simple reversal of the direction of rotation. The direction of rotation is clockwise when the pump is viewed from the rear side of motor.
- Casing manufactured with cold?formed plate. Open impeller and close impeller manufactured with
- stainless steel investment casting.
- Mechanical seal according to DIN 2946 L1K.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs, pump designed according to 3A sanitary standards.
- IEC B34 motors, IP 55, F class insulation, 50HZ
- Part in contact with pumped media : AISI 316/AISI304
- Other parts : AISI 304
- Gaskets(standard) : EPDM(FDA)
- Mechanical seal(standard) : C/SiC/EPDM
- Inside surface finish : Ra≤0.8μm
- Outside surface finish : Mirror polished
- Mechanical seal in C/Ceremic and SiC/Sic
- Gaskets in EPDM (viton) and PTFE
- Connections: clamp, thread, flange, DIN, SMS, RJT, IDF
- Motor 2900, 1450, 3600 rev./min., 50 HZ, 60HZ
- Open impeller max. flow :150 m³/h
- Open impeller max. head : 70 H(m)
- Open impeller max. pressure : 7bar/99 PSI
- Open impeller max. flow : 45 m³/h
- Open impeller max. head : 50 H(m)
- Open impeller max. pressure : 5bar/71 PSI
- temperature : 120 °C
- rev. : 3600min?1