Sepak Self Priming / Cip Return Pumps
SEPAK CIP pumps are sanitary side channel self-priming pump. Suitable for food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. It is a specially designed pumping materials containing air or gas, and it can also be used for negative suction with prior priming as well as with filtration equipment.
- It can be used with wine, oil, syrups, volatile products such as alcohol, acetone and other solvents, or with products at temperature close to boiling point. However the main use of this pump is for CIP return.
- Operating principles
- The impeller is housed between the inlet body and the venturi casing and it rotates in conjunction with the pump shaft.
- The rotation of the impeller and arrangement of the side channel creates a negative pressure inside the inlet body, which generates the suction force of the pump. At the same time the fluid receives energy in the form of kinetic energy and pressure energy, and this impels it through the impeller casing.
Design and features
- Casing manufactured with cold?formed plate
- Stainless steel investment casting inlet body and impeller
- Mechanical seal prevents contacting between the springs and the pumped fluid
- Stainless steel support
- Parts in contact with pumped media : AISI?316/304
- Other parts : AISI?304
- Gaskets (standard) : EPDM (FDA)
- Mechanical seal (standard) :C/SiC/EPDM
- Internal surface finish :Polished
- External surface finish :Sandblasted
- Max flow : 30m³/h/132GPM
- Max head : 30 H(M)
- Max pressure : 3bar/43 PSI
- Max operating temperature : 120°C/248°F
- Max rev : 1750 min
- Max suction height : 8M /22ft
- Mechanical seal in SiC/ SiC
- Gasket in FPM (Viton) and PTFE
- Inlet and outlet connections: Clamp, thread, flange, DIN, SMS, 3A, RJT