Sp-Series Juice/Beer Continuous Pasteuriser
SP-Series Juice/Beer Pasteuriser Systems are manufactured by SEPAK Industries is designed to pasteurize 200 to 10,000 Liters per hour of thin Juice (without pulp or solids) up to 85°C and cool product down to 4oC (cooling is via external glycol cooling system, on site pipe work connections required). The holding tube is designed to hold the product for 15s or more. There is a heat recovery section in this system to cool the product down to 30°C using incoming juice at 20°C. This system has integrated diversion system and heating controlled by a digital temperature controller or PLC.
- Digital pasteurisation temperature control system.
- Digital cooling temperature control system.
- Compact system stainless steel 304 skid or wheel for mobility.
- Power supply 3phase 415V AC or 240V AC (on request).
- High efficiency stainless steel 316 hygienic pate heat exchanger, cross contamination proof.
- Stainless steel 316 holding tubes with name plate.
- Series of control and safety devices to ensure perfect pasteurization according to the selected pasteurization temperature.
- Three-way diversion valve for recirculation to constant.
Electronic data logger to log process history.
- Flow control valve to give extra flexibility to change production rate.
- Data logger to log temperature trend up to 1 year.
- Fully Clean In Place (CIP) compatible design.
For more information, download our SP-Series Juice Pasteuriser brochure!