MPI-Series Milk Pasteuriser
Sepak Industries Gelato/Ice Cream Batch Pasteurisers are designed to Mix Gelato or Ice Cream Mix in a batch tank and Pasteurise up to 85°C and cool product down to 4°C (cooling is via external glycol cooling system, on site pipe work connections required). These Pasteurisers are designed and constructed at their manufacturing facility at Ingleburn New South Wales, Australia.
- The standard MP series batch pasteurisers are designed and constructed to Foodsafe Australia’s guidelines and compliance. All product contact parts are in SS316 food grade construction
- The agitator is designed to mix powder and other ingredients. With optional Touch screen system, it is also suitable for pasteurising Milk for bottling, cheese making and yoghurt making with dedicated control settings.
- There are 2 Control systems available namely; (1) HMI (Human Machine Interface) state of the art electronic control system or (2) Traditional digital temperature control with push button manual controls. The Pasteurisation temperature against time data is recorded in a portable data logger or built in data logger if the Touch screen option is chosen. Either recording can be downloaded to a Computer for printing and data storage.
- The cleaning of the Batch pasteuriser is by means of built in static spray ball.
- The product transfer is via a Sepak Industries Food Grade Pump. The vat is constructed to hygienic standard with all internal welds ground polished for ease of cleaning.
For more information, download our MP-Series Gelato or Ice Cream Pasteuriser brochure!