SEPAK Industries Emulsifier
SEPAK Industries Emulsifier is designed to mix powder to liquid or liquid to liquid that are difficult to mix products it has a strong shear pump for continuous wet processes. The combination of high shearing and expanding forces in the mixing heads of our emulsifier significantly reduce dissolving times. The system can successfully dissolve 15 tones per hour of sugar into cold water, resulting in cost savings compared to other dissolving processes.
There are 2 types of emulsifiers available namely (1) Inline emulsifier and (2) In-tank emulsifier depending on application and customer preference.
- Puree of pumpkin soup or fruits
- Ice cream mix prepareation
- Milk powder to water mixning
- Egg-powder in water
- Sugar in cold product in less than 10o C without heating the water
- Sugar/salt in liquid eggs
- Chocolate topping (Emulsification)
- Yeast extract (Mightymite) processing prior to cooking