Sp-Series Milk Continuous Pasteuriser
The SEPAK INDUSTRIES SP-Series Continuous Milk Pasteurisation System are built on years of research & development and innovation. These Pasteurisers are specially designed built for Pasteurisation of milk on Dairy Farms or Boutique style Organic and non-Organic Milk, Fresh Milk, Full Cream Milk, Chesse Milk, Yoghurt Milk and Flavored Milk.
The system is designed and constructed to Australian Standard 3993-2003 as required by Foodsafe NSW.
For more information, download our SP-Series Milk Continuous Pasteuriser brochure!
- Digital pasteurisation temperature control system.
- Digital cooling temperature control system.
- Compact system stainless steel 304 skid or wheel for mobility.
- Power supply 3phase 415V AC or 240V AC (on request).
- High efficiency stainless steel 316 hygienic pate heat exchanger, cross contamination proof.
- Stainless steel 316 holding tubes with name plate.
Series of control and safety devices to ensure perfect pasteurization according to the selected pasteurization temperature.
- Three-way diversion valve for recirculation to constant.
Electronic data logger to log process history.
- Flow control valve to give extra flexibility to change production rate.
- Data logger to log temperature trend up to 1 year.
- Fully Clean In Place (CIP) compatible design.