SEPAK Industries manufactures bottle pasteurisers for pasteurising bottled products such as fruit juice, soft drink, beer, jarred products, sauces and other beverages. The bottle pasteurisers kill micro organisms in the product after bottling and eliminate the need for costly aseptic filling systems.
Our latest model TP-Series is specifically designed for small to medium manufactures. This model provides a low cost option for manufacturers with low outputs. TP-Series models flexible design can suit your production site. We design the In-feed and Out-feed conveyor belt so that your raw and pasteurized bottle can be easily transferred automatically without manualhandeling.
TP-SERIES BOTTLE PASTEURISER DESIGN FEATURES
- Digital control screen for pasteurisation temperature control.
- Compact stainless steel tunnel for pre-heating, heating, pre-cooling and cooling to any desired temperature.
- Heat and cool regenerative design to save power consumption.
- Flexible conveyor design for In-Feed and Out-feed Conveyors to suit any process plant needs.
- Series of control and safety devices to ensure perfect pasteurization according to the selected pasteurization temperature.
- Bottle dryer to dry the pasteurised bottle.
- Data logger to log temperature trend.